All contents (including text, design, images, audio, and programs) contained in this website are protected by copyrights and other rights owned by D+M, the original author or other entities and are protected under applicable copyright laws. Except for personal or non-commercial internal use, you are prohibited to use (including, without limitation, copying, modifying, transmitting, selling, distributing, uploading, and licensing) the contents of this website without permission.
If D+M has sent you email (email news, etc.), the copyright for the content thereof also belongs to D+M, so it may not be reused or reposted without permission.
The rights for each of the trademarks (including trade name, logos, and service marks) used on this website belong to D+M or a rights holder licensed to D+M. Unless permitted by trademark law or other law, their use, etc. without the consent of the respective rights holder(s) is strictly prohibited.
The following activities are strictly prohibited when using this website:
1. Activities that infringe or may infringe the legal rights (including the rights of privacy and publicity) of any third party or D+M and its affiliated companies.
2. Activities that cause or may cause damages or disadvantage to any third party or D+M and its affiliated companies.
3. Activities that offend or may offend public order and morals.
4. Criminal acts and any conduct that leads to or may let to a criminal act.
5. Defaming, disgracing or libeling any third party or D+M and its affiliated companies.
6. Using this website for any commercial use.
7.Activities in which false declarations and notifications are made, such as registering the email addresses of others.
8.Uploading files that contain viruses or corrupted files that may damage operation of other's computers.
9. Any other conduct that violate or may violate laws, ordinances, or regulations
D+M makes no warranty as to the accuracy, usefulness, certainty or safety of the information and contents provided on this website. D+M shall not be liable for any damage due to malfunction of software and hardware arising from the use of this website.
D+M may change and/or alter the contents of this website and URL, or may suspend or discontinue the services provided through the website at any time without any prior notice. D+M shall not be liable for any damages arising out of any alteration or change of the contents or inability to use the website.
Availability of products and services
There are some products and services posted on this website that may not be available in some regions or countries. For information on products and services provided in the region or country where you live, please check the global site of each brand and then confirm on the site of the relevant region or country. Photos, illustrations and other product details are for illustration purposes only.
D+M does not accept ideas, memos, concepts, or other proposals (referred to collectively as “Proposals”) from customers regarding new products, designs, advertisements, marketing and any other matters on this website. If a proposal is received from a customer notwithstanding this, all proposals will be construed as having been made with the customer’s agreement to the following:
1. D+M has no obligation to treat the Proposal as confidential.
2. D+M has no obligation to consider, evaluate or adopt the Proposal.
3. D+M is free to use any proposal received, and the customer will not exercise any copyright or other rights thereon.
4. Even if D+M adopts any idea that is identical or similar in whole or in part to the Proposal.
Protection of Privacy
Linked to Third Party Sites
Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction